Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yogurtland, Bob's, & the BIG SALE


So Bruce was hearing all this hype about Yogurtland (across from UH), so we decided to check it out the other night. It was busy and there was a pretty long line that moved quickly. Tons of serve yourself flavors to choose from and topping galore. You make it, they weigh it, and you pay. It tasted like frozen yogurt to me, but I guess you can't beat the thrill of self-serving!

After all that yogurt, we realized that we hadn't had dinner. I know, I know, that's what chubby people do! We eat! Anyway, we went to Bob's Bar-B-Que in Kalihi. I was born and raised here and this was my first time eating at this Kalihi landmark!



After much debate, I decided to get the grilled saba. It was delicious!

P.S. If you have any gross stories about Bob's, don't tell me! I don't want to know!!
P.P.S. If you've been living under a rock...we're having a HUGE, MASSIVE SALE tomorrow at split obsession!! BE THERE!

No comments: