Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!! The store is open today, but I'll be having dinner with my mom tonight. Hope you're doing something nice with your family today.

Some customers asked me what I got for my mom this mother's day, and I thought I'd tell you about the living vase that she'll be getting tonight. They are made by 1st Look Exteriors in Wapio. Awesome company! They make green products for your home...inside and out! I first heard about their living vases on Lei Chic and was determined to find out more. They're sold at
Whole Foods, but they also have a showroom in Waipio. They're like a mini version of the living walls that they make for buildings. I just love them cause they're so beautiful and pretty low maintenance for a black thumb like myself. So check them out if you're in the area or in the market for a new plant. Again, Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: