Thursday, June 5, 2008

new home...

The split obsession blog has a new and improved home!!! (hawaiian tel, you can kiss my ass.)Please read on for lots of posts about the store and other obsessions...

Tonight was an awesome night with Luke Feldman of Skaffs visiting the store. Luke did some live drawing and sketches for fans.

He also gave everyone a sneak peek of the limited edition resin figure and wall decals that will be released later this year.

Prints were also available for order. If you missed tonight, you can still order prints through split obsession. Here's Luke with one of our favorite s/o families. Thanks to everyone who came out tonight!



To wrap up the evening, we had drinks at Therapy. Yummy & beautiful nachos & sushi!!
Thanks to Nadine for chatting about blogs with me. It must've been a sign....I spoke to a blog guru, my blog was gone, and now I have a new and much improved blog!!!!





No comments: